Seated Cable Rows: Build the
thickness of the back and the lower lats muscles. Seated cable rows also
works the lower sections of the lats.
1) Take hold of the handles and sit with
your feet braced against the crossbar or a wooden block, knees slightly
2) Extend your arms and bend forward
slightly, feeling the lats stretch when performing the seated cable rows
3) You should be situated far enough
away from the weight stack so that you can stretch like this without the
weight touching the bottom.
4) From the beginning of this seated
cable rows position, pull the handles back toward your body and touch
them to your abdomen, feeling the back muscles doing most of the work.
5) Your back muscles should arch, chest
stick out, and try to touch the shoulder blades together as you draw the
weight toward you.
6) Don't involve the lower back muscles
by swaying forward and back during the seated cable rows workout.
7) When the handles touch your abdomen
you should be sitting upright, not leaning backward.
8) Keeping the weight under control,
release and let the handles go forward again, once more stretching out
Get your Bodybuilding Supplements at discounted price