How to do Side Chest pose
1) Stand to the side and go up on your big
toe on either leg to flex the calf (the higher you are on your toe, the
more the calf flexes naturally).
2) Curl your arm by your side, palm facing
up, bring your other hand across your chest and hold the top of your
3) Pull your elbow as far back as you can
when doing side chest pose.
4) Suck in your stomach and keep your
5) Twist slightly to show more of your
chest to the judges.
6) Try standing on the leg closest to the
judges, bending the rear leg and flexing the calf, or standing on the
rear leg and flexing the calf of the front leg, and decide which is the
best way for you.
When doing a side chest pose, remember to
flex hard to show off the muscularity of your deltoids, upper and lower
arms, as well as the intercostals at the side of the torso.
Extending the arms and holding a stomach
vacuum when doing a side chest pose lets you show off your upper pecs
much more than a regular chest pose. It can be used in combination with
the regular chest pose - hit this one, hold it a moment, then bring your
elbow back into the conventional compulsory pose.
Get your Bodybuilding Supplements at discounted price