How to do Back Double Biceps pose
1) Turn to the back. Put one leg slightly
behind you, go up on your toe to flex your calf.
2) Raise your arms up into the double
biceps position, flaring your lats at the same time.
3) Keeping your lats flexed, press your
elbows back against them, which brings out the muscularity in the back.
4) Supinate your biceps to get maximum
peak when performing the back double biceps pose.
5) Turn your head to the side to bring out
the asymmetry of the traps muscle.
6) Pull your elbows back and arch your
back somewhat - the judges are looking up at you, don't forget, and you
need to bend backward slightly for them to get a good view when
performing the back double biceps pose.
Get your Bodybuilding Supplements at discounted price