One Arm Triceps Extensions : To
develop the entire triceps muscle and separate the three triceps heads.
1) Sitting on a bench, take a dumbbell
in one hand and hold it extended overhead.
2) Keeping your elbow stationary and
close to your head, lower the dumbbell down in an arc behind your head
(not behind the shoulder) as far as you can.
3) Feel the triceps muscles stretch to
their fullest, then press the weight back up to the starting position.
4) It is essential to do one arm
triceps extensions as strictly as possible.
5) Looking in the mirror helps you
check your form.
6) Finish your set, then repeat the one
arm triceps extensions with the other arm.
7) Be sure to go back and forth from
one hand to the other without stopping to rest in between when
performing the one arm triceps extensions exercise.
Various machines allow you to do
triceps extensions with one arm at a time or both together, and many
give the opportunity to work the full range of motion of the triceps
muscles under constant resistance. Use these machines for variety in
your workout or to allow your training partner to help you with forced
reps and forced negatives when you feel like working extra heavy.
Get your Bodybuilding Supplements at discounted price