Dips Behind Back : To
develop the thickness of the triceps muscles. Dips behind back also
known as Bench Dips or Reverse Push-Ups.
1) Place a bench or bar behind your
back and hold on to the bench at its edge, hands about shoulder width
2) Place your heels on a bar or another
bench, preferably at a level higher than the bench your are holding on
3) Bending your elbows, lower your body
as far as you can toward the floor when performing the dips behind back
4) Then push back up, locking out your
arms to work the upper triceps.
5) To work the lower triceps, stop just
short of locking out.
If your own body weight is not enough,
try doing the dips behind back exercise by having a training partner
place a plate on your lap.
Get your Bodybuilding Supplements at discounted price