Bottom of Foot
(plantar arch) Stretching
1) Sit on a mat with one leg crossed over the
2) Hold the ankle with one hand and hold the
underside of your toes and ball of the
foot with the other hand.
3) Exhale and pull toes backward toward the knee
of the same leg.
4) Hold for 15-60 seconds, then relax. Do other
Top of Foot (anterior aspect)
1) Sit in the same position as above.
2) Hold the top of the toes and foot.
3) Exhale, slowly pulling the toes toward the
ball of the foot.
4) Hold the stretch for 15-60 seconds, then
relax. Do other side.
1) Stand upright with
one foot about 3 feet in front of the other, toes facing directly
forward, hands on hips, shoulders and hips squarely forward.
2) Bend in the front
leg slowly while keeping the rear knee straight, heel flat on
ground and toes facing forward.
3) Hold for 15-60
seconds, then relax. Do other side.
more about leg and lower body stretching for beginner ...
Get your Bodybuilding Supplements at discounted price