Exercise - Spinal Twists
Exercise - Spinal Twist
Bodybuilding Stretching Exercise -
To increase the
rotational range of motion of the torso and stretch the outer thigh.
1) Sit on the floor, extended in front
2) Bring your right knee up and twist
around so that your left elbow rests on the outside of the up-raised
3) Place your right hand on the floor
behind you and continue to twist to the right as far as possible.
4) Twist to the extreme of your range
of motion and hold for 30 seconds.
5) Lower your right knee, bring up your
left, and repeat the Spinal Twists stretches to the other side.
Get your Bodybuilding Supplements at discounted price
More Bodybuilding Stretching Program
101 BodyBuilding All rights Reserved.
All Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Contact Us |