Bodybuilding Stretching Exercise -
To stretch the
inner thighs, hamstrings and glutes
1) Stand upright, move one leg forward,
then bend that knee, coming down so that the knee of your trailing leg
touches the floor.
2) Place your hands on either side of
your front foot and lean forward to get the maximum possible stretch in
the inner thighs.
3) From this position, straighten your
forward leg and lock your knee, stretching the hamstrings at the back of
4) Bend your forward knee and lower
yourself to the floor again.
5) Repeat the Lunges Stretching
exercise, first straightening the leg, then coming down to the floor
6) Stand upright once more, step
forward with opposite foot, and repeat the Lunges Stretching procedure.
Get your Bodybuilding Supplements at discounted price