Exercise - Hurdlers Stretches
Exercise - Hurdler's Stretches
Bodybuilding Stretching Exercise -
To stretch the
hamstrings and inner thighs.
1) Sit on the floor, extend one leg in
front of you, and curl the other back beside you.
2) Bend forward along the extended leg
and take hold of it as far down as possible - knee, calf, ankle, or
3) Pull slightly to get the maximum
stretch and hold for 30 seconds.
4) Reverse the position of your legs
and repeat the Hurdler's Stretches.
5) Do not overstress your bent knee.
Get your Bodybuilding Supplements at discounted price
More Bodybuilding Stretching Program
101 BodyBuilding All rights Reserved.
All Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Contact Us |