Bodybuilding Stretching Exercise -
Feet Apart Seated Forward Bends
To stretch the
hamstrings and lower back muscles
1) Sit on the floor, legs straight and
2) Bend forward and touch the floor
with your hands as far in front of you as possible.
3) Hold the Feet Apart Seated Forward
Bends stretching position for a few seconds, then "walk" your hands over
to one leg and grasp it as far down as possible - knee, calf, ankle, or
4) Pull gently on your leg to get the
maximum stretch in the hamstrings and lower back.
5) Hold the Feet Apart Seated Forward
Bends stretching position for about 30 seconds, then walk your hands
over to the other leg and repeat.
Get your Bodybuilding Supplements at discounted price