- To develop the hamstrings muscles (rear of thigh).
1) Lie facedown on a Leg Curl machine
and hook your heels under the lever mechanism.
2) Your legs should be stretched out
straight when performing this workout.
3) Keeping flat on the bench, curl your
legs up as far as possible, until the leg biceps are fully contracted.
4) Release and lower the weight slowly
back to the starting position.
5) Hold on the the handles or the Leg
Curl's bench itself to keep yourself from lifting up off the bench.
This exercise exercise should be done
strictly and through the fullest range of motion possible. Supporting
yourself on your elbows helps keep the lower part of your body more
firmly on the Leg Curl's bench.
Get your Bodybuilding Supplements at discounted price
More Leg Muscle Training Program
101 BodyBuilding All rights Reserved.
All Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Contact Us |