DONKEY CALF RAISES
- To develop the thickness of the back of the calves muscles. (it
also make your calves look huge when viewed from the side)
1) Place your toes on a block, bend
forward from the waist, and lean on a bench or a table for support or
use a Donkey Calf machine.
2) Your toes should directly below your
hips when performing this exercise.
3) Have a training partner add
resistance by seating himself across your hips, as far back as possible
to keep pressure off the lower back.
4) With your toes pointed straight
ahead, lower your heels as far as possible, then come back up on your
toes until your calves are fully contracted.
5) If you try to cheat on Donkey Calf
Raises you end up bouncing your training partner around, so have him
call this to your attention if it happens.
You can use a variation of the
Stripping Method to perform this exercise.
Get your Bodybuilding Supplements at discounted price