Biceps Muscles : Build Height
1) Concentration curls with a dumbbell or
2) Dumbbell movements emphasizing a
twist of the wrist (turning the thumb outward) as you raise the weight,
making certain you concentrate on the top third of the range of motion.
3) Use the peak contraction principle -
flexing the biceps muscles as hard as possible at the top of the
movement - and do a series of contractions and relaxation.
4) Keep going until you get a
5) Include burns in your biceps workout
- finishing off by bringing up the weight and fully contracting the
biceps muscles, then bringing the weight down a third of the way, then
back up to another full contraction. Do 3 or 4 reps of this movement and
then put the weight down and pose and flex your biceps muscles.
Biceps Muscles : Build Mass and
1) Curls done inward toward the center
of the body, such as Close-Grip Barbell Curls or Close-Grip Preacher
2) Concentration Curls that bring the
weight into your chest.
Thickness in the biceps muscles is
important, but height is a quality that is often overlooked. Well
developed outer biceps muscles allow you to hit a number of poses
effectively. To get this kind of development you need to work the biceps
muscles from all angles.
Get your Bodybuilding Supplements at discounted price