Deadlifts : To develop the lower
back muscles. Deadlifts are an overall power exercise that involves more
muscles than any other exercise in your bodybuilding routine, including
the lower back, upper back, and trapezius muscles, the buttocks, and the
A strong lower back muscles is
especially important when doing movement like 'bent over rows' and
't-bar rows', which put a lot of strain on back muscles.
1) Place a barbell on the floor in
front of you.
2) Bend your knees, lean forward, and
grasp the bar in a medium-wide grip, the other in an underhand grip.
3) Keep your back fairly straight to
protect it from strain during the deadlifts workout.
4) If you curve your back during the
deadlift exercise you risk injury.
5) Begin the deadlift by driving with
6) Straighten up until you are standing
upright, then throw the chest out and shoulders back as if coming to
7) To lower the weight, bend the knees,
lean forward from the waist, and touch the weight to the floor before
beginning your next deadlifts repetition.
Get your Bodybuilding Supplements at discounted price