: Develop lower abs muscle
1) Reverse crunches is best done lying on
a Bench Press bench that has a rack at one end.
2) Lie on your back on the bench and reach
up behind you to hold the rack for support.
3) Bend your knees and bring them up as
far toward your face as you can without lifting your pelvis off the
4) From the starting position of reverse crunches, bring your knees up
as close to your face as you can, rounding your back, with the glutes
coming up off the bench and crunching up toward the rib cage.
5) Hold for a moment at the top and
deliberately squeeze the abs muscles for full contraction.
6) Slowly lower your knees until your rear
end comes to rest on the bench again.
7) Again, do the reverse crunches workout
deliberately and under control rather than doing a lot of quick reps.
Get your Bodybuilding Supplements at discounted price
More Abs Muscle Training Program
101 BodyBuilding All rights Reserved.
All Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Contact Us |