Bodybuilding Posing -
Bodybuilding Posing - Side
How to do Side Triceps pose
1) Stand to the side and go up on your toe
on the leg nearest the judges to flex the calf.
2) Straighten your arm and move it toward
the back when performing the side triceps posing.
3) Reach around behind you with your other
hand and grab your wrist.
4) Flex your triceps, and turn your body
slightly one way and the other to show your arm to all the judges.
5) For a triceps pose, you can again
choose which leg should be used to support you.
The side triceps pose can be done with the
arm slightly bent, with the arm straight and body turned more to the
front or to the side. Looking in the mirror or posing for photos will
help you to see which variation of the pose is best for you.
Get your Bodybuilding Supplements at discounted price
Find out More About Bodybuilding Posing
101 BodyBuilding All rights Reserved.
All Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Contact Us |