How to do Abdominals and Thighs pose
1) Stand to the front.
2) Put one leg out in front and flex the
quadriceps muscles when performing the abdominals and thighs posing.
3) Put your hands behind your head and
crunch forward, contracting your abdominals as much as possible.
4) Lean your torso to either side, working
and showing off the abs muscles to their best advantage.
5) During your abdominals and thighs pose,
you can switch legs, bringing the back one forward and flexing the quad.
6) Some bodybuilders do a stomach vacuum
first and then crunch forward to blast their abs.
7) With an overhead abdominal pose, when
you are fully into the pose, cough to get the last of the air out of
your lungs and bring out the abdominals fully.
The hands overhead abdominal pose is one
of the most exhausting. Bending your torso to one side and the other
while flexing and posing your legs at the same time, to impress the
judges with your quadriceps development.
Get your Bodybuilding Supplements at discounted price